Saturday, May 30, 2015

Early Woodward Point Pics

These are pictures from when we just moved in (June or early July 2012). This gives you a good idea of where we started: lots of wood, white walls, and hand me down furniture.

The early days of Woodward Point:

Kitchen upon move in (June 2012), now Banana Cream by SW
Dining Room, sorry it's blurry.
I've since swapped out the dining room table for this one (BHG table), and these chairs. I also added an area rug from Target so the table isn't just floating in this sea of wood.

Boyfriend's office on the 2nd floor. We've moved the desk under the cubbies, and moved the loveseat to the other short wall.
Sauna, am I right?! 2nd Floor Half bath
Living room. We've changed the layout and the furniture.

My desk! Not much has changed here.
Master bedroom. Way too much white.

Master bedroom. We've added a rocking chair from my grandparent's home to this corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment